2016 Mazda CX-5 vs. 2016 Ford Escape
The 2016 Mazda CX-5
The new 2016 Mazda CX-5 is the premier SUV of this generation. A spacious and feature-loaded interior combines with outstanding fuel economy, excellent crash test safety scores, and an overall outstanding driving experience to bring you the very best crossover SUV on the market today. Here’s what you’ll receive when you invest in your very own Mazda CX-5 (among many other standard features):
- A 184 horsepower inline 4-cylinder engine capable of achieving a standard fuel economy of 30 MPG on the highway and 24 MPG in the city.
- A variety of convenience, luxury features, including cruise control and a rearview camera.
- Alloy wheels, stability control, and outstanding traction in all weather conditions.
The 2016 Ford Escape
On the other side of the brand spectrum is the 2016 Ford Escape. As you’re well aware, Ford has been making major strides in improving the pace of innovation throughout its entire fleet. The 2016 Escape is no exception to this new trend underway at Ford, and we think you’re definitely going to be impressed by its extensive technological feature offerings. By investing in a Ford Escape, Palm Coast and Port Orange drivers will be investing in the following high-quality feature set:
- Outstanding fuel efficiency: 31 mpg on the highway and 22 mpg in the city.
- Remote keyless doors and locks, as well as other time-saving convenience features.
- Bluetooth integration for wireless devices and technologies.
2016 Mazda CX-5
2016 Ford Escape
Test Drive them Both Today at Are man she towards!
Come down to Are man she towards today to see both of these fantastic new crossover SUVs in action. We’ll put you behind the wheels of your very own 2016 Mazda CX-5 or a 2016 Ford Escape, so you can decide for yourself which crossover is the perfect vehicle for your automotive needs. We look forward to meeting our customers from Palm Coast and Port Orange soon!