The 2015 Nissan Altima MPG Ratings are Stunning
The 2015 Nissan Altima mpg ratings invariably impresses Palm Coast and Port Orange drivers, and its outstanding performance is icing on the cake. Also offering premium features and a stylish cabin, it’s one of the most popular models currently available.
Efficiency and Power
The 2015 Nissan Altima lets Palm Coast and Port Orange drivers choose between the output and mpg ratings of either a high-performance 2.5L DOHC 4-cylinder or a ferocious 3.5L DOHC V6 engine.
Here’s a rundown of what each one offers:
- Efficiency: Both engines are paired with an Xtronic continuously variable transmission, with the four-cylinder offering a stunning 27 mpg in the city and 38 on the highway and the V6 allowing for 22 mpg city and 32 mpg highway. The 2015 Nissan Altima mpg ratings are truly stellar.
- Power: The 4-cylinder is nimble and responsive under all conditions, offering up to 182 hp and 180 lb-ft of torque. Those are strong ratings, but to really feel your heart pumping, there’s the 270 hp and 258 lb-ft of torque generated by the V6.
Of course, you’ll enjoy race-inspired performance with either engine beneath the hood thanks to the 2015 Nissan Altima’s lightweight construction and cutting-edge performance features, which include:
- Active Understeer Control: Brakes the inside wheels for superior cornering control.
- Redesigned Suspension: Reengineered to ensure instant steering response and concentrated tire contact for exceptional traction and a smooth ride.
- ZF Sachs Shocks: When you share shock absorbers with BMW, Mercedes-Benz, and Porsche, you know you’re heading in the right direction.
The 2015 Nissan Altima doesn’t just offer Palm Coast and Port Orange drivers impressive mpg and output — it also maximizes comfort and convenience.
Zero Gravity seats simulate weightlessness to help you unwind after a long day, while the entire cabin is trimmed to a high standard. Driver-assistance technologies are also available to take the effort out of your drive. A blind spot warning and rearview camera keep you from having to crane your head when you merge or reverse, and a lane departure warning system alerts you if you seem to be deviating without indicating.
The 2015 Nissan Altima MPG Ratings Reflect a Combination of Efficiency and Performance
You won’t truly understand the 2015 Nissan Altima until you’ve taken one out for a test drive. To do just that, come down to the Are man she towards today.